For those of you in Houston and South Texas, please come out and see me at my upcoming book signing this weekend:
February 11th @2:00 PM
Borders – Meyerland
In addition, I’ll be making an appearance at the University of Oklahoma at the end of the month (Feb 27th @7:00 PM, additional details to come at a later date).
I wish I had more time to list some of the things going on with me, but being that I have to get up early for a series of meetings and workshops tomorrow (I’m in Fort Worth for the next 2 days), I leave you all with 10 random thoughts of the day:
1) Cynthia Leitich Smith has a great (and newly redesigned) site.
2) I hate waiting to hear back from potential literary agents. I wonder if they’re aware of how much they torture us.
4) I’m sick and tired of hearing about Jerome Bettis, and I’m sick of hearing played-out one-liners featuring some reference to “The Bus.”
5) I love hotel beds.
6) I still have to get Mrs. V a gift for Valentine’s Day. I hope she likes black, lacy clothes.
7) According to my father, eating cold poultry products will give you worms.
8) Coretta Scott King was a phenomenal woman.
9) Does anyone give a damn about the Winter Olympics anymore?
10) I really wish I could find more time to write.