Super Cool Editor Guy has me working on a bio for My Life A As Rhombus. I won’t reveal the bio just yet, but I will reveal what didn’t make the cut:
1) Varian Johnson was not a ladies’ man in high school, but he will lie and tell you that he was.
2) Varian Johnson uses his powers for good, while other authors use their powers for evil.
3) Varian Johnson loves gummi bears almost as much as Republicans love money.
4) Varian Johnson used to drive a car nicknamed “Jenny, the Mighty Topaz.”
5) Varian Johnson likes to cruise the web for “artistic” photographs.
7) Varian Johnson lives in Austin, TX with his beautiful wife and two dogs that like to lick on stuff, like each other’s…stuff.
8) Varian Johnson couldn’t do a pull-up if his life depended on it.
Lastly, I’ve finally become a member of the cults known as Live Journal and MySpace. Feel free to check me out there, if you’re more partial to one of those formats. I’ll be cross-posting my ass off for the next few weeks, until I figure out how to best synidate posts.